Sunday, June 6, 2010

JALDAPARA TOUR (EPISODE - 20)

Debrup: - Dhaath…let those Bhutanese Army Men practice those martial arts, stone throwing and long jumps. I am least interested in it. Ei, sabbash…ei, ei…listen to me guys. Come here at the extreme end point of the dam. I have something to show you people.

Ayandeep: - What you need to show us? Tell us.

Debrup: - Arrey, babah…just look down. Can’t you see a little muddy road along those bushes leading to a beautiful waterfall down in that area?

Debarjun: - Wow, it’s a fabulous place. We should go there.

******************************

Roy: - Uff…I am feeling like sleeping on this rock in front of this waterfall. This rock is absolutely smooth and dry. It is like a rock-bed with a length of around 6 feet. Let me just relax on this rock. Hey, why you people have opened your shoes and socks? Where are you going again?

Sain: - We will go to that side of this waterfall. The water of this waterfall is also joining the Jaldhaka River at that point. But, near this waterfall, the current of the water is very less. Therefore, we can easily cross and go to the other end, from where we can have a complete view of this hilly range in our background.

Debrup: - Yes, I was expecting it. The water of this waterfall is very cold. The moment I touched the water with my feet, I felt as if I have poured a bottle of water, after taking it out from a refrigerator, he he he…

Ayandeep: - Ei, Roy, why are you sprinkling waters at us? Ei, Debarjun, Debrup and Sain; just do one thing. Forcefully open the shoes and socks of Roy and force him to walk in this water.

*****************************

Roy: - Dhaath…you people are more mischievous than me. You people have dragged me from that rock and pushed me into this water. Now, my pant is wet. If I suffer from a fever after reaching Kolkata, then you people have to sponsor all the medicines.

Sain: - Ha ha ha…I can only sponsor on Homeopathic medicines if you suffer from a fever after this tour.

Debrup: - Kyachal korechey…everyone just have a look at the sky. The sky is becoming dark. Again, there will be a heavy rainfall. If we wait for another 5 minutes here, then maybe all of us will have to suffer from fever after reaching Kolkata. So, guys, let us run towards our jeep, but not so fast that we start slipping here and there.

*****************************

Bunglow Manager: - I have arranged a cab for you people which will take you to Siliguri. I hope that you have enjoyed your stay at our bunglow. Don’t hesitate to visit Jaldapara forest again. Thank you.

Debarjun: - Thank you for your kind gesture and hospitality. We have really enjoyed this tour. See you again. Good bye.

*****************************

Ayandeep: - Now it is 1.30 PM. We will reach Siliguri within 4.30 PM. A/C Volvo bus will start after 7 PM. Where will we stay for these 3 hours in Siliguri?

Roy: - Very simple! We will roam in the Siliguri China Market for around 2 hours and then we will reach the bus stand. We can even buy some good electronics goods from that market at a cheap price.

Sain: - Hmm…not a bad idea. We will visit that market only.

No comments:

Post a Comment