Thursday, June 3, 2010

JALDAPARA TOUR (EPISODE - 10)

Roy: - Sain, it is raining outside heavily tonight. It’s now 10 PM. I have a nice plan. I have not told you people one thing. In my bag, I have brought 2 nips of Royal Stag whisky. God is great. He has created such a cool rainy environment now, that you need to drink whisky. What you say?

Sain: - jeeyo mama…tumi kamaal korey diyecho, guru. But, let me ask these three guys, whether they will also drink or not. Hey, Debarjun, Ayandeep and Debrup, tonight, Roy and I are in a mood to drink whisky. Why don’t you accompany us? It is raining outside. There is a cool breeze in this forest. Come on, let us enjoy the drink.

Debrup: - Chee…Both you and Roy are just drunkards. I have never drunk whisky in my life and will never drink in future also. Debarjun also does not drink.

Ayandeep: - I would have preferred drinking Rum instead of Whisky. Anyway, I can accompany you. But, I will drink only one peg and then go to sleep. Last night, I have not slept. I am feeling very sleepy. I really don’t know, where from you and Roy get so much energy.

Sain: - This is not energy but enthusiasm. Anyway, Ayandeep, you just go inside the room. I will manage 3 glasses and a 1 litre bottle of cold drinks from Taasi.

************************

Taasi: - Sir, now it is 10.30 PM. everyone has gone to sleep and you have come to me for a cold drinks bottle and that too in this weather.

Sain: - Aah…don’t ask too much question. I will give you extra 10 bucks. Just open the fridge and give me 1 litre bottle of Thums-Up.

Taasi: - Sir, only 2 half litres bottles of Fanta is there inside the fridge.

Sain: - Ok, give those two bottles.

***********************

Ayandeep: - Cheers! This is the first time in my life; I am drinking Royal Stag whisky with Fanta cold drinks.

Roy: - Drink it slowly, Ayandeep. The combination of Fanta and Royal Stag is a dangerous combination. It will give you a fantastic kick after 2 pegs.

**********************

Ayandeep: - Ei, I have already taken 2 pegs. I will go to sleep now. Goodnight.

*********************

Roy: - Dhhurrh…these three guys don’t know how to enjoy life. In this dark, silent and rainy night inside the forest, you should enjoy hard drinks. Are you not feeling fantastic? Everything around me is looking very good. Wow. Every time, we should visit a forest. What a pin drop silence outside.

Sain: - Roy, I think that you are drinking too fast. You are now talking like a drunkard.

Roy: - If you want to enjoy life, then be a drunkard and feel the eternal bliss of your soul. Sometimes, I wish, if I could fly like a bird or maybe, if I would have a magical power like Goopi and Bagha of Satyajit Ray had. There would have been no tension in life. This jungle is not at all a boring place like Kolkata.

Sain: - Dhaath…you are totally out, Roy. What are you trying to say, I am not getting any head or tail of it. Roy, if your dreams will always become a reality, then what is the difference between a dream and a reality? A person always feels bored when he resides at a same place of the world as a monotonous laborer. That’s why; people go for tours frequently after 3-4 months. That’s human psychology. That’s life.

Roy: - Oh, my God! What are you saying? You are talking like a philosopher now.

Sain: - Roy, somehow, my sixth sense is triggering an alarm that I am also completely out after drinking Royal Stag whisky with Fanta cold drinks. Don’t suggest anyone about this drinking combination. Good night, Roy. See you tomorrow morning. Oh! Roy, you are already asleep. You are snoring like a lion in your sleep. Let me switch off the lights and go to sleep at my bed. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment