Thursday, June 3, 2010

JALDAPARA TOUR (EPISODE - 09)

Taasi: - Sir, it’s time for your dinner. Please come at the dining room.

************************

Sain: - Dhaath…this is buffet system. I hate buffet system. First of all, the plates are of heavy weight and secondly, you have to stand and eat. Thirdly, you have to take your own food with your one hand.

Roy: - Saala, Ghoti toh Ghoti ee thakbi. Why don’t you understand that in a buffet system, there are no limitations on any food item? You can eat any food item as much as you can. Don’t forget that we have paid around 1000 bucks per day for fooding and lodging in this bunglow. So, just eat as much as you can. The smell of the chicken curry is awesome. Wow, I can also see a dish of Pabda fish curry. Come on guys, let us start eating.

***********************

Debarjun: - Baah, the chicken curry is great. But, the problem is that they have mixed the desi chicken and broilers chicken in the same chicken curry. Look at my plate. One piece of desi chicken and another 2 pieces are of broilers chicken.

Debrup: - babah…look at Roy. This is the 4th time; he has taken rice and chicken curry. Roy, is it your stomach or a deep borewell?

Roy: - Actually, I am angry on the caterer people of this bunglow. They said that you cannot eat more than two pieces of Pabda fish, as there is a shortage of fish supply in this forest. That’s why; I am eating as much chicken as I can.

Ayandeep: - Uff, you look like a fool but you are very smart in dealing with these things. Hey, where is Sain? I cannot see him inside this dining room.

Debarjun: - He cannot eat, while standing. That’s why; he is eating, while sitting on a bench at the balcony. My goodness, to whom is he having a chat there? Who is that foreign girl? Arrey, someone go and control Sain. Who knows, maybe, Sain is doing a setting with that foreign girl.

Debrup: - Oho! You are always suspicious about Sain. He is not so a bad boy. Let him chat with her, what’s your problem?

**********************

Sain: - Excuse me! You are from which country? You are not an Indian.

Natalie: - Yeah, I am from Russia. My name is Natalie. What’s your name?

Sain: - Oh! I am Sain; Arindam Sain. You can call me Arin also, if you find any difficulty in pronouncing my full name. You have come alone to tour in this jungle.

Natalie: - No, no, my boyfriend is with me. There he is? His name is Harris. We are on India Tour. Both of us work in a TV channel of Russia. We are doing a program on India Tour. That’s why; we are here.

Sain: - Wow! That really sounds good.

Natalie: - Are you here with your girlfriend or wife?

Sain: - He he he…not at all. I am still single and a college student. Let me introduce you to my college friends. Hey, you people just come here. The names of my friends are Debarjun, Roy, Ayandeep and Debrup.

*************************

Debarjun: - You have already visited our Kolkata city. What is your opinion about Kolkata?

Natalie: - Oh! It’s a nice city. You know, the people of Kolkata really have a good heart and are always helpful. Our Russian culture always has a good cultural bond with Kolkata. Now, the culture of Circus is not so popular in Kolkata. But, there was one time, when one of my aunts came to Kolkata from Russia to perform in a circus at Park Circus Maidan. We started our journey from Kerala and then went to Tamil Nadu. After Chennai, we came to Kolkata. Then, we have come here. Tomorrow morning, we will start our journey towards Gangtok.

Sain: - It was really nice talking to you. Good night. Have a nice journey tomorrow.

Natalie: - yeah, thanks. Good night to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment